Neues Thema starten

TAR Export verification

Hello,

My German is not good so I hope you don't mind me writing in English.

We are trying to verify TAR export from Epson USB TSE device and we keep getting following verification errors: 

Signatur 575 : UpdateTransaction soll nicht verwendet werden!

Signatur 575 : Processdata-Bestellung nicht richtig formatiert: 1;"Main Dish";10.00

Transaction scenario in our POS system is following:

1. open new table, put one item on this table and send this order

To TSE we're sending startTransaction with blank processType and processData to get TSE TransactionNumber and then we send UpdateTransaction with processType "Bestellung-V1" and processData formatted as 'qty;"item name";price' (1;"Main Dish";10.00)

2. calling this open table again, going to payment and closing table to cash payment

To TSE we're sending FinishTransaction with processType "Kassenbeleg-V1" and processData '<Transaktionstyp>^<Brutto-Steuerumsätze>^<Zahlungen>'

What is incorrect with formatting processData in UpdateTransaction function and why UpdateTransaction should not be used?

TAR Export is attached. 

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

TAR
(10 KB)

Hello Janine,

it was a long time ago, but I hope it still helps. We had a very similar request here before:
https://support.gastro-mis.de/support/discussions/topics/36000017788

At that time, too, we couldn't explain why the (in my opinion) correctly formatted string was rejected. What software did you use to check this?

Incidentally, I have developed my own software with which I check the messages. In contrast to AmadeusVerify, only the signatures and the syntactic parts are checked. There is no semantic check. So I couldn't find any errors in your file (the data visualized by my software is attached).

Maybe you should open a support ticket?

Best regards
U. Kleinert

txt
(5.26 KB)

Dear Urlich,

Thanks for you reply. 

We were using AmadeusVerify v1.0.10.0 to verify TAR exports and finally decided to discard this warning as we also didn't find anything wrong with this formatting. 

Would you mind if I send you external email with few questions regarding processData I would like to clarify and confirm?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Sven

Hello Sven,
no problem, you can send me an email to info (at) axxis-soft.de.

By the way, we also have a website with interesting aspects of the TSE.

https://www.tse-easy.de

But I'm not a tax advisor or a lawyer, I'm just a developer and programmer.

Best regards
U. Kleinert

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen